Dear JAX London speakers, friends and everyone interested!
We hope you are well and hope you had a great start into 2022.
We are now starting with the JAX London 2022 preparations and would like to invite you to submit your session, keynote and workshop ideas.
JAX London will take place from 3-6 October 2022 at the Business Design Centre. The conference will be “hybrid”, which means speakers and attendees have the option of attending the conference day on-site at the conference hotel or remotely.
The JAX London consists of two workshop days and two conference days with 45-minute presentations.
This year we would like to focus on the following topics:
- Agile & Culture
- Cloud, Kubernetes, Serverless
- DevOps & Continuous Delivery
- Java Core & JVM Languages
- Serverside Java
- Microservices & Service Mesh
- Software Architecture & Design
- Data & Machine Learning
If you have any other suggestions that further complement the range of topics outlined above, please let us know.
Below you will find an overview over the most important dates and facts.
Please send us your proposals by 7 March 7, 2022.
THE BASIC FACTS
JAX London 2022 – overview
- Date: October 3-6, 2022
- Venue: London Business Design Centre
- Main Conference: October 4 & 5, 2022
- Workshop Days: October 3 & 6, 2022
- Deadline for submissions: March 7, 2022
- Call for Papers: callforpapers.sandsmedia.com
We are looking forward to your exciting submissions. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Petra Loibl: [email protected]
The JAX London team