Update: Submission is now closed
Dear JAX London speakers, friends and everyone interested!
We would like to invite you to submit your session, keynote and workshop ideas for our next JAX London, which will take place from 4 – 7 October 2021 at the Business Design Centre.
The JAX London consists of two workshop days and two conference days with 45-minute presentations.
- Agile & Culture
- Cloud, Kubernetes, Serverless
- DevOps & Continuous Delivery
- Java Core & JVM Languages
- Serverside Java (Spring, Jakarta & Co.)
- Software Architecture & Design
- Data & Machine Learning
But if you have any other suggestions that further complement the range of topics outlined above, please let us know.
As you might know, our answer to the challenges of the Corona pandemic is “hybrid” – both speakers and attendees have the option of attending the conference day on-site at the conference hotel or remotely.
If circumstances require, we will switch to “remote only” in time. We will of course keep you, the speakers, informed about the corresponding developments.
Please send us your proposals by 15 March 2021.
THE BASIC FACTS
JAX London 2021 – overview
- Date: 4 – 7 October 2021
- Venue: London Business Design Centre
- Main Conference: 5 & 6 October 2021
- Workshop Days: 4 & 7 October 2021
- Deadline for submissions: 15 March 2021
- Call for Papers: callforpapers.sandsmedia.com
We are looking forward to your exciting submissions. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact:
Petra Loibl: [email protected]
The JAX London team