Dr. Daniel Bryant
Daniel Bryant is the Head of DevRel at Ambassador Labs. His technical expertise focuses on ‘DevOps’ tooling, cloud/container platforms, and microservice implementations. Daniel is a Java Champion, and contributes to several open source projects. He also writes for InfoQ, O’Reilly, and TheNewStack, and regularly presents at international conferences such as KubeCon, QCon and JAX London. In his copious amounts of free time he enjoys running, reading and traveling.
All talks by Dr. Daniel Bryant
All talks by Dr. Daniel Bryant from previous conferences
- Cloud Native Communication: Using Ambassador and Consul Connect with Java Apps
- Empathy: The Missing Ingredient in Effective Software Development?
- The Past, Present, and Future of Cloud Native API Gateways
- Testing Microservices: From development to production
- Continuous Delivery with Containers: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Jumpstart Your Cloud Native Development: An Overview of Practices and Tooling
- What does Cloud Native Java really mean to developers?
- Java SE: Current Status