Emily Jiang is a Java Champion. She is Liberty Cloud Native Architect and Chief Advocate, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM) in IBM, based at Hursley Lab in the UK. Emily is a MicroProfile guru and has been working on MicroProfile since 2016 and leads a number of specifications including MicroProfile Config, Fault Tolerance and Service Mesh, as well as MicroProfile Starter. She also participates in other specifications such as MicroProfile Reactive Messaging, etc. She is a CDI Expert Group member.
She is passionate about MicroProfile and Jakarta EE. She regularly speaks at conferences, such as Code One, DevNexus, JAX London, Voxxed, Devoxx, EclipseCon, QCon, GeeCon, JFokus, etc. Follow her on Twitter @emilyfhjiang and/or connect with her on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/emilyfhjiang)
All talks by Emily Jiang
All talks by Emily Jiang from previous conferences
- Creating a Cloud-native Microservice – Which Programming Model Should I Use?
- Reactive Microservice in Action
- Cloud Native Microservices with MicroProfile, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio and OpenShift
- Cloud-Native Application Development with MicroProfile
- Hands-on Cloud-native Java with MicroProfile, Kubernetes and Istio
- Eclipse MicroProfile: Accelerating the adoption of Java Microservices