Jack Shirazi works in the APM Java agent team at Elastic. He is the founder of JavaPerformanceTuning.com and author of Java Performance Tuning (O’Reilly), and has been an official Java Champion since 2005.
Jack has worked at all levels and all stages of IT projects in several industries including with real-time, low latency and highly scaled applications. As well as authoring his popular book and contributing to several other books, Jack has published over 70 articles on Java performance for various sites and magazines; and has published over 200 newsletters for JavaPerformanceTuning.com over 15 years, and with these newsletters published over 10,000 Java performance and memory related tips.
All talks by Jack Shirazi
All talks by Jack Shirazi from previous conferences
- Become A Guru: How To Solve Java Memory Leaks In Under 10 Minutes
- Don’t Make it a Race: The Four Common Concurrency Control Patterns
- Modern Garbage Collection Tuning – Step by Step
- What we Learned Moving Hundreds of Services into the Cloud – A Java/Kubernetes/Cassandra/DynamoDB Best Practices Story
- Guide to Reliability Engineering