Steve Poole is a Developer Advocate, DevOps practitioner (whatever that means), long-time IBM Java developer, leader and evangelist. He has been working on IBM Java SDKs and JVMs since Java was less than one year old. He also found time to work on other things including representing IBM on various JSRs and being a committer on various open source projects including ones at Apache, Eclipse and OpenJDK. He is also a member of the Adopt OpenJDK group championing community involvement in OpenJDK, and a seasoned speaker and regular presenter at JavaOne and other conferences on technical and software engineering topics.
All talks by Steve Poole from previous conferences
- What does Cloud Native Java really mean to developers?
- SOLD OUT – Java application security the hard way – a workshop for the serious developer
- Java releases and support: Untangling the confusion
- Defending against the dark arts of CyberCriminals
- Cloud Native Java with OpenJ9: Fast, lean and definitely mean