Simon Ritter is the Deputy CTO of Azul Systems. Simon joined Sun Microsystems in 1996 and spent time working in both Java development and consultancy. He has been presenting Java technologies to developers since 1999 focusing on the core Java platform as well as client and embedded applications.
At Azul, he continues to help people understand Java and Azul’s JVM products. He represents Azul on the JCP Executive Committee as well as the JSR Expert Groups for Java SE 9 and later.
All talks by Simon Ritter from previous conferences
- Java releases and support: Untangling the confusion
- Local Variable Type Inference: Friend or Foe?
- Keeping up with Java: Look at All These New Features!
- Java at Speed: Building a Better JVM
- Exploiting Modern Java
- All the way to 11: Delivering new features in the JDK
- Lambdas: It’s Java Jim, but not as we know it