The Conference for Java & Software Innovation
JAX London Whitepaper
Kubernetes, Cloud Computing, and the Java Revolution
Java has come a long way since Java 8. Michael Inden discusses everything new and great in Java from versions 8 to 16. Find out how to keep things simple with Uwe Friedrichsen and discover how to deploy a cloud-native Java app on Kubernetes with the help of Steve Halladay. What’s new in Apache Cassandra 4.0? Jonathan Ellis shows off the latest Apache Cassandra improvements in this whitepaper.
Signup to the newsletter and we’ll send you the magazine via email:
1. Deploy a Cloud-native Java App on Kubernetes Using Spring and K8ssandra by Steve Halladay
2. Kubernetes-Managed Object Storage for the Win by Ugur Tigli
3. The Risks of Poor Enterprise Cloud Management and How to Avoid Them by Roman Davydov
4. How You Can Shape the Digital Future as a DevOps Human by Eveline Oehrlich
5. Why Isn’t Application Security Instrumentation in Your Software Stack? by Jeff Williams
6. Microservices After the Hype by Eberhard Wolff
7. KISS of Death by Complexity by Uwe Friedrichsen
8. (R)evolution Java 8 to 16 by Michael Inden
9. Apache Cassandra 4.0: Taming Tail Latencies with Java 16 ZGC by Jonathan Ellis
Join our upcoming events in london!
Stay tuned for all JAX London news!
and make sure you don't miss any of the special offers!